tunesisters Entertainment is a Berlin-based agency specialized in event production, artist management, and consulting. In addition to our work in and dedication to the live music industry, we also engage in the production and promotion of social projects with the aim to support local art(ist)s and intercultural exchange.
We are currently developing a new product (e-Commerce) and therefore looking for a passionate leader with entrepreneurial spirit to build and grow the startup business.
- You value a healthy work-life balance and can work independently
- You already have or are planning to start your own business
- You understand the world of startups as well as the role of investors, VCs, shareholders, etc.
- You are a critical thinker, great communicator and confident to develop and present your ideas
- You love people, networking, and can comfortably interact with individuals at all levels
- You can multi-task, meet deadlines and have demonstrated experience developing sales, marketing, or communications strategy
- You are fluent in English,
- Preferably, you have participated in an EU program or are interested to do so
- Research, analysis and processing of relevant information regarding the new product and business development- working closely with the CEO
- Conduct market research, contact and negotiate with partners
- Gain experience in an new environment and open to implement your own ideas
What we offer:
- Paid traineeship/residence for 6 months (Start: March 1st, 2017/ +- 1 month)
- Easy-going work environment
- Learn about best practices from experienced entrepreneurs
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and a great perspective for your personal development
- Dive into Berlin’s startup scene and meet the key players
- If you’re not yet based in Berlin, we’ll support you with the visa, moving, apartment, etc.
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and references to email@example.com and include “Application: Entrepreneur_NAME” in the subject line.
Leave a Comment