tunesisters Entertainment is a Berlin-based agency specialized in event production, artist management, and consulting. In addition to our work in and dedication to the live music industry, we also engage in the production and promotion of social projects with the aim to support local art(ist)s and intercultural exchange.
We are looking for enthusiastic music bloggers, writers and journalists to provide content for a new site.
- You value a healthy work-life balance and can work independently
- You have worked in the music business/ industry for more than 2 years and understand the market
- You understand the music industry and have an entrepreneurial mind
- You are a critical thinker, great communicator and confident to develop and present your ideas
- You love people, networking, and can comfortably interact with individuals at all levels
- You can multi-task, meet deadlines and have demonstrated experience in editing/ writing
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You are an EU citizen or registered in an EU country
- Preferably, you have participated in an EU program or are interested to do so
- Research, analysis and processing of relevant information regarding the music industry in Germany and Europe
- Conduct market research, interview artists, etc.
- Gain experience in an new environment and open to implement your own ideas
What we offer:
- Paid traineeship/residence for 6 months (Start: March 1st, 2017/ +- 1 month)
- Easy-going work environment
- Learn about best practices from experienced music industry professionals
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and a great perspective for your personal development
- Dive into Berlin’s music scene and meet the key players
- If you’re not yet based in Berlin, we’ll support you with the visa, moving, apartment, etc.
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Application: Entrepreneur_NAME” in the subject line.
Leave a Comment